Saturday, January 29, 2011

Checkers and Vegas

Thomas and I have decided to stay at the Excalibur for our Las Vegas trip.  A huge THANK YOU goes out to Robert and Angela for sharing their air miles along with a Congratulations on their upcoming Vegas wedding!  It will surely be beautiful and fun!  I am super excited about this trip.  A big thank you goes out to Shaunte as well for staying with the girls while we are away for a week.  The count down to Vegas has begun!

Excalibur



Kayla and I played a little checkers today.  She won the first game!  Kayla has loved playing checkers since she was really small!  And she is good!!!  Nothing like spending some quality time with my babies!




This was our best game yet.  She had 3 kings and I had 4. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Checkers and Vegas

Thomas and I have decided to stay at the Excalibur for our Las Vegas trip.  A huge THANK YOU goes out to Robert and Angela for sharing their air miles along with a Congratulations on their upcoming Vegas wedding!  It will surely be beautiful and fun!  I am super excited about this trip.  A big thank you goes out to Shaunte as well for staying with the girls while we are away for a week.  The count down to Vegas has begun!

Excalibur



Kayla and I played a little checkers today.  She won the first game!  Kayla has loved playing checkers since she was really small!  And she is good!!!  Nothing like spending some quality time with my babies!




This was our best game yet.  She had 3 kings and I had 4. 


No comments:

Post a Comment