Friday, February 4, 2011

Shoes? Well of course! Zebra? Absolutely!


Peep Toe Heels


 I have come to the conclusion that I have a serious weakness and no will power when it comes to buying shoes!  I went shopping to help my friend buy a new suit, with my mind made up that I was not going to buy ANYTHING! Of course that did not happen!  Well I guess I didn't do too bad.  I actually found 3 pairs of shoes.  Taupe , gray, and of course black.  I gave in and bought the black pair.  That decision has been given some serious thought!  I do not own a pair of taupe or gray heels.  I have brown heels but none in taupe :(  However, I also only have one pair of peep toe black shoes and they rub the skin off my baby toe.  Also in my defense I got these for a ridiculously good price :)  The other 2 pairs of shoes were a little more expensive.   I am told constantly I do not need anymore shoes and my boyfriend just kinda rolls his eyes and grins, I often think of his little sister.  She has about 4x's as many pairs of shoes as me and that always makes me feel a little less guilty :)


Pink and Zebra Bedding
 Alyssa's room is going to be fabulous!  We are super exicted about changing the look of her room.  Zebra and fusia pink will be replacing the pink, white, and orange.  I even found a rug with a zebra print edged in pink :) The one we picked out is currently out of stock but as soon as it is available we will be purchasing this fun and fabulous beding set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, February 4, 2011

Shoes? Well of course! Zebra? Absolutely!


Peep Toe Heels


 I have come to the conclusion that I have a serious weakness and no will power when it comes to buying shoes!  I went shopping to help my friend buy a new suit, with my mind made up that I was not going to buy ANYTHING! Of course that did not happen!  Well I guess I didn't do too bad.  I actually found 3 pairs of shoes.  Taupe , gray, and of course black.  I gave in and bought the black pair.  That decision has been given some serious thought!  I do not own a pair of taupe or gray heels.  I have brown heels but none in taupe :(  However, I also only have one pair of peep toe black shoes and they rub the skin off my baby toe.  Also in my defense I got these for a ridiculously good price :)  The other 2 pairs of shoes were a little more expensive.   I am told constantly I do not need anymore shoes and my boyfriend just kinda rolls his eyes and grins, I often think of his little sister.  She has about 4x's as many pairs of shoes as me and that always makes me feel a little less guilty :)


Pink and Zebra Bedding
 Alyssa's room is going to be fabulous!  We are super exicted about changing the look of her room.  Zebra and fusia pink will be replacing the pink, white, and orange.  I even found a rug with a zebra print edged in pink :) The one we picked out is currently out of stock but as soon as it is available we will be purchasing this fun and fabulous beding set!

No comments:

Post a Comment