Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Smell Goodies

Lenox full size warmer

Alyssa's Zebra Plug-In

 My new favorite thing...Scentsy!  I had a Scentsy party a couple of weeks ago and have since fallen in love. The lenox warmer is the one I got for the living room.  So many other people loved the scentsy products as well!  I had a little over $500 in sales!  It basically sold it self.  Last night I picked up the scentsy orders and first thing I did when I got home was plug them up.  The cranberry mango smells so good!  I used pima cotten in my bathroom....such a fresh laundry clean smell!  The girls have plug-ins for their room and their bathroom.  Thanks to my orders I have tons (20 to be exact) in scentsy bars!  So everyone has plenty to choose from.  I have been tossing around the idea of selling Scentsy on the side.  I am convinced anyone who (loves smell goodies) tries it/smells it once will be hooked!  I also found that I enjoyed helping my friends decide on scents and sorting through them...I think I was pretty good at it!  These are the plug-in's I got for the girls.  Alyssa is changing her room to a zebra/pink theme and Kayla's favorite color is green!  I also got 2 white ones for the bathroom.  Perfect size!


Kayla's Green Plug-In


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Smell Goodies

Lenox full size warmer

Alyssa's Zebra Plug-In

 My new favorite thing...Scentsy!  I had a Scentsy party a couple of weeks ago and have since fallen in love. The lenox warmer is the one I got for the living room.  So many other people loved the scentsy products as well!  I had a little over $500 in sales!  It basically sold it self.  Last night I picked up the scentsy orders and first thing I did when I got home was plug them up.  The cranberry mango smells so good!  I used pima cotten in my bathroom....such a fresh laundry clean smell!  The girls have plug-ins for their room and their bathroom.  Thanks to my orders I have tons (20 to be exact) in scentsy bars!  So everyone has plenty to choose from.  I have been tossing around the idea of selling Scentsy on the side.  I am convinced anyone who (loves smell goodies) tries it/smells it once will be hooked!  I also found that I enjoyed helping my friends decide on scents and sorting through them...I think I was pretty good at it!  These are the plug-in's I got for the girls.  Alyssa is changing her room to a zebra/pink theme and Kayla's favorite color is green!  I also got 2 white ones for the bathroom.  Perfect size!


Kayla's Green Plug-In


No comments:

Post a Comment